Sections have common features:
- Age Ranges – 6-8years, 8-10.5 years, 10.5-14 years
- Groupings – Lodges, Sixes, Patrols
- Decision making processes
- Ceremonies – more information is here
The leadership team
These Leaders and helpers may be:
- The Leader
- Assistant Leaders
- Other Helpers:
- Scouts and Guides who are working on a service project as part of their own training scheme
Everybody will have something to offer. Shared responsibility for your section leads to a quality leadership team.
You will need to be at the meeting place in good time and ensure the safety of the young people.
There are descriptions of group roles here